How To Connect SSH Account
How to use SSH on Android
Tutorial Connect SSH on Android is not difficult. Using the HTTP Injector application which you can download at Play Store
So, for how to use it, here are the steps:
1. First download HTTP Injector on Play Store, install the application and open it on your Android.
2. Make sure you already have a Config to use. So you just need to import it into the HTTP Injector application. You do this by clicking on the three dots on the top right and import config. Navigate to where you saved the configuration.
3. Next, click on settings (gear icon) then the Secure Shell (SSH) section, click and enter the SSH User Name and Password that will be used.
4. If you have returned to the start page and click check on Google DNS and Start SSH.
5. The final step, click Start. Wait a few moments, then you have connected ssh on Android.
How to use SSH on a PC or Laptop
Tutorial Connect SSH on PC or Laptop can use an application called Bitvise
. This application functions like an HTTP Injector on Android, the difference is that Bitvise is specifically used for PCs or Computers. Well, here are the steps to easily use an SSH account on a computer or PC.
1. Download Bitvise and Install it on your PC.
2. Previously, make sure your internet connection is connected using a modem or wifi from Android.
3. Open the installed Bitvise application then enter the Hostname / IP and the Username and Password that you have obtained.
4. Then click Proxy Settings and check Use Proxy fill according to default or for Server 10.8.3.8 and port 8080, don't forget to use HTTP as Proxy Type
If so, click login and wait a few seconds for your SSH account to properly connect on the computer.